Have you ever dreamt of having the courage to sketch in public?
To confidently sketch a scene or memory that strikes your eye or tickles your fancy?
Would you like to sketch with real people in real cafes?
Well that’s what Shiny Happy Sketching – Out and About – The Cafe Series is all about!
Numbers are VERY LIMITED, so if you’re keen, book now.
- Meet each Wednesday, for four weeks
- Starting 14 July, 10am til 12:30pm
- Have a guided lesson in Tinker’s lovely new art space in Russell St (near the Norville Hotel)
- Then head to a coffee shop to continue our sketching (you can park in Grand Central)
- You’re encouraged to sketch in between the weekly sessions but this is up to you
- It’s $264 (inc GST) for the 4 week series.
- A handbag-sized sketchbook (I recommend the A5 Mixed Media Sketchbook)
- Watercolour Paint Set (pans – not tubes)
- 3 x Prismacolor pencils (red, blue and yellow)
- White Gel Pen
- Pentel Aquash Brush
- Case or pouch to keep all this in
You can BYO or once you book, just let Linda know you need a kit, and she’ll look after you!
- You are enrolling for all four weeks – numbers are very limited so while I’ll keep a waiting list, there are no refunds after Wednesday 7 July
- Photos and some video footage will be taken (to use as promo and instructional footage for the online version of this workshop)
- You’ll need to buy a coffee/snack etc from each coffee shop we visit (will be 1 or 2 each session)
- You will ACTUALLY SKETCH 🙂 because that’s what it’s all about