What can I say? It was a truly fabulous trip!
Just over 2 weeks in Germany with friends and then 6 nights in Paris by myself… I can’t believe it either. And the 3.5 years in the planning definitely added to the excitement.
And I got to draw, and draw and draw!
Thanks so much to all the lovelies who signed up to my Postcard Project. I found that I wanted to send the best pics, so the project has continued once I arrived home, but oh, it was so nice to have a drawn record of some of the memories this time (something that’s hard when you’re travelling with kids!).
I will post more about the trip and insights in the weeks and months to come, because when I got home the jetlag got me. So it was a mad scramble to get ready for this term.
Here’s what’s been happening:
- my Wednesday Wonder Workshops have been sold-out successes (and what LOVELY people I get to spend my Wednesdays with!),
- I have my last two Paint Alongs for the term this weekend,
- it’s all systems go for the Downlands Art Exhibition – 9-11 Sept,
- the Pop Up Paint Along that I’m running with the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation is on Sunday 18 Sept
- a joint mini-show with my Mum, Diana Battle from 18-23 Sept (more info to come!),
- the launch of my BIRDS WONDER WORKSHOP eCourse on 21 September, and
- tutoring at the McGregor Spring School on 24-25 September, here in Toowoomba.
So please keep your eye on Facebook and Instagram – I’ve got plenty to share over the next month or two and I’ll be sure to add in some timelapses and tutorials.
I really really appreciate your interest in, and support for, my little business.