THIS IS IMPORTANT – Even if we are posting to you, please choose “LOCAL PICKUP” AT CHECKOUT to avoid extra postage being charged – we’re trying to figure this out but it keeps popping up! If you do get charged for shipping, we’ll refund it!
Now… back to the other important details!
There’s something FANTASTIC about seeing a whole year on one page.
You can safely plan the coming year – including the activities and projects that light you up!
For many years I would buy a year-at-a-glance wall calendar from REMO (that’s it on the left). I’d slice it in half and blu-tac it to my pantry doors. It was the best way I knew to manage my family of 6. When REMO stopped making them I designed my own for many more years. But then I moved, and tried other calendars, and just didn’t get back to it.
In mid December 2020 I realised I REALLY needed a Wall Calendar again. So I updated my previous design and IT FEELS SO GOOD!
- It’s a generous size – 1 metre long and 61 centimetres high (that’s 39.37 inches x 24.02 inches). If you don’t have a wall big enough, slice it up!
- Weeks start on Mondays.
- Three months per column.
- Squares big enough to write what’s needed.
- A clear white border for extra notes (what used to be ‘family phone number’ space is now ‘internet password space’).
- No random holiday titles that take up important space.
- The weeks are numbered so you can check them off as we go – it’s a great way to make sure you make some art each week!
- AND THE BEST THING IS that I spoke to the lovely wallpaper people at Milton and King and they agreed to print it on their beautiful non-woven, FSC Certified wallpaper stock. Geez, you could even WALLPAPER it to your wall if you like – it’s removable!
Now, the year has already begun, so we’ve printed a small quantity to see how popular this idea is. So if you’re keen to get on top of your 2022 – in one gorgeous place, better get yours right now.
POSTAGE TO AUSTRALIA (or if you’re close, LOCAL DELIVERY) IS INCLUDED (geez I wish postage was cheaper! But know it will arrive carefully handwrapped, with a note from me, in a lovely, sturdy Milton and King box).
THIS IS IMPORTANT – Even if we are posting to you, please choose “LOCAL PICKUP” AT CHECKOUT to avoid extra postage being charged – we’re trying to figure this out but it keeps popping up!
IF YOU’RE NOT IN AUSTRALIA, I’ll need to invoice you separately for any additional postage, at cost.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab your copy of the INAUGURAL Shiny Happy Art x Milton and King Wall Calendar, and let’s all TRY to have a Shiny Happy Year!