I have limited spots available for a one-on-one still life in acrylic art class in my Toowoomba home studio.
During this session I will step you through the process and materials I use to paint, and you will leave the class with a painting of your own.
This is perfect for someone who is interested in art but doesn’t know how to get started.
I provide an encouraging, pressure-free environment where you can ask any questions you want!
– a prepared 30x30cm good quality, double thick, strung canvas (please note, the photos I have included are of larger canvases, but give you an idea of possible subjects 🙂 )
– all the art supplies needed
– 6 hours of one-on-one tuition in my home studio, between 9-3 on a weekday
– comfy chair and a painting space with a desktop easel
– a yummy lunch, chocolate and lots of cups of tea
– lots of tips, tricks, techniques, ideas and suggestions for creating a lovely still life.
After purchase, we’ll figure out a date that suits both of us.
I can’t wait to meet you!